Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Florida Vacation, Part 4: Jay

Florida memories according to Jay...


Isn't this picture funny?

I was having fun playing in the fountain, but I didn't get that wet. But I stuck my head in at the end and got it wet. I wanted my hair to be all spikey, so that's what I did.

I had fun playing pinball. Dad was helping us by teaching us how to play pinball.

We had fun at Tom Sawyer's Island at Disney World. We ran around all over the place. It was fun.


Daniel and I liked having our picture taken with Buzz Lightyear.


We are looking at a Sea Dragon made out of Legos. I liked it.

I had fun going down the slide. Going to the pool in Florida was very fun.


On the Buzz Lightyear ride we got to shoot at things. It was fun. At one point we had to shoot the "z's" Anyway, I didn't get that many...

This is a cool action shot of me jumping off side of the pool.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay is such a stud. I can just hear him saying those things. :)I'm glad he got some z's. :) Aunt Tam