Monday, March 3, 2008

Florida Vacation, Part 2: Julia

Florida Memories according to Julia...

"I yike Piddet's House. It's my size."

(Julia's favorite ride was It's A Small World. She kept pointing to all the kids and calling them babies. The whole time she would gasp and laugh and point to everything.)
"I'm sitting on Daddy's soulder! On his head! I yike that! I'm having fun!"
"I'm kissing Daddy, Mom!"
"I'm sitting in Minnie's House! I yike her house."
"I'm sitting in the storrer eating my yunch. It's a sandwich. It was mummy."

"I'm in da pool. I'm wearing my baying suit. And I spwash like a dolphin, yike Samu."
"My baying suit is purple! I yike sitting in the water."

"I'm riding with Daddy on the yazy river."
Julia's thoughts on Florida:
"I yiked Fworida."
"I'm stared [scared] of Jack Sparrow. He's pretendered to be a pie-wut (pirate)."
"I yike Mickey Mouse. He's nice. He's not stary [scary]."
"I yike Samu. He spwashes."
"I yike Cinnewewa's Castle. It's pwetty."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is just adorable!

Melissa E. said...

I yike all your comments, Julia. Sounds yike you had a good time!

angie said...

she is so cute! can't wait to see more pictures of the kids

Anonymous said...

i can't believe she talks that much, ha. she's so cute.

Christina

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I love the picture where she is sqeezing Johnny's cheeks. There is a sign near there that says "seeds". I tell you the significance of it when I get home.
Love Aunt Tam