Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Florida Vacation, Part 3: Daniel

Florida memories according to Daniel...
We were at the fountain, and we were waiting till it comed up, and it sprayed us! It was so fun. I couldn't believe it!


I was playing pinball. Dad put quarters in and told us who's turn it was. I liked playing pinball. Once when the ball shooted out and I forgot to do the flippers then the ball went back down through the flippers.



This is the Shamu Express. It was really fun. It went really fast. I loved it! I was tall enough for that ride. It was my favorite.

(he really did love this ride...it was his first roller coaster experience. all he wanted to do is ride again and again.)

Jay and I are being with Buzz Lightyear.

I'm going down the waterslide with Dad. I asked Dad if I could go down the waterslide on his lap and he let me. It was so fun! I loved it!
This is me and my green tube.

I'm jumping into Dad's hands. I look like Superman in this picture!

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Very sneaky to take a picture of the $20 rollercoaster photos taken by the park!

I am glad Daniel had such fun!

Anonymous said...

Daniel and I are made from the same clay apparently. I love roller coasters just as much as he does. :) See you soon. Aunt Tam