Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daniel

Look at this cute smile. It's so infectious. I can't help but smile when he does. Now that Daniel is four I've noticed some changes.
He looks older. His face has thinned out and lost it's baby chub. I looked at a picture of him from just 6 months ago and was surprised by the drastic change in such a short amount of time.
He has also lost some of his "anything goes," easy-going personality. It is now possible to make Daniel mad. As much as this can be a pain (more fighting between the boys), in some ways I'm glad. I don't want him to be spineless and easy to walk over as he gets bigger.
One thing that hasn't changed: he is still the funny one. He has a good sense of humor and often makes us laugh with his commentary, songs, or antics. He is our comedian.



2 comments:

Saragarms said...

I love the second picture of him. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I have missed him and I have to say he keeps getting bigger. I'm a little unsure whether I like it or not. I think 4 is a good age for him haha.

Anonymous said...

Yes, he looks good in "4"!