Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Time for a Big Girl Bed


Our little one, Julia, is now in a big girl bed. It's funny because she seemed so huge in her crib, and now she seems so small in her bed. She is the same age as all the others were when they moved to the bed. She cutely declares (while pointing up), "Hannah's bed." And then while pointing down, "Julia's bed."

The first night I had to remind her a couple of times that she is not allowed to get out of her bed. And now, even when she wakes up in the morning, she won't leave her bed. Such a cutie.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

So sweet. You are right; she does look tiny!

Melissa E. said...

You know, I was thinking, "something seems notable about that picture--aside from Julia; what is it?" I just figured it out. Hannah (My Hannah, that is) has that exact same shade of purple for her room! She picked it out herself. I was going to suggest a post of mine to compare but I just noticed that the two I have are lit with some strange light source: one a yellow bulb and the other a blue lava lamp! So you'll just have to take my word for it. ;-)