Thursday, August 23, 2007

O is for Octopus


My husband and I have been vigorously working on our upstairs bathroom. We have been partially done redoing it for a few years now. So, we've tackled it and are making good headway. He has purchased and built two new cabinets and is working on trim and mouldings (floor and crown), and I have been painting-wainscoating, upper wall, and ceiling (and the "highlights" in my hair can tell you what colors I'm using.

So, this morning as I was working, our three year old, Daniel, came into the bathroom. He picked up a small parts bag (from the shelves). It had the letter O on it. He said, "Mommy, what does O start with?" (meaning what starts with O) I relied, "Octopus starts with O, Daniel." And he then asked, "Were there octopuses in this bag?"

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

Funny!

You'll have to show us a picture of the finished product. Did you take 'before' and 'after' pictures? I always wish I did, but the best I have done is to end up with 'during' and 'after'. ;-)