Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School, Part 3







Jay is starting kindergarten. He is SO excited! I think because in his mind it makes him not little any more and Jay cannot wait to be bigger.



Mom: Jay, what do you think about starting school?

Jay: I think it's going to be fun and exciting and I get to learn more things.


Mom: Why are you so excited about school?

Jay: I want to help Daniel learn more stuff and I want to learn more stuff that I don't know.

I want to learn more about Jesus and more about what is right.



I'm really proud of him. He can't wait to absorb all these new things. I'm excited to see how well he'll do and how much he'll learn this year.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have a kindergartener this year too. (Annette)

Melissa E. said...

Oops, I signed in with my Hannah's account!

Saragarms said...

I love his eagerness to learn and to teach his younger brother. If you think about it that is what God has called us to do. To learn and want to learn and to pass it to those who are less mature than we ourselves are. It is amazing how God lets us learn something from those younger than us as well. Love you!!