Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Daniel!

I always get so sentimental around our kids' birthdays....

Here is Daniel. He turned four today. He's so cute (and ridiculous)! He got a Superman/Batman punching bag. The first two pictures are me trying to get a cute birthday picture of him and him making ridiculous faces.
Here's a good action shot of him punching the thing. I thought this would make a good present for him (and for Jay, too) to play with since, with two boys, it's quite often Wrestle Mania in our living room!

This is Daniel's cake: the Batman symbol...

We (along with Grandparents, an Aunt and an Uncle) took the kids to ChuckE.Cheese for Daniel's birthday. They had a blast...running around, using up tokens like they crazy, coming back and depositing tickets they had won on the table...
At one point Julia ran up to me shrieking, "Mom! I'm FUN!!!" (the "having" is implied)


Here is Daniel's reaction to his new race track! He and Jay laughed so hard when the cars crashed....boys!
I need to get a picture of him "driving" his new FJ Cruiser as well. He loves the thing! He also got some toy dinosaurs which all four kids like playing with (yes, even the girls...they just talk girly or are "baby dinosaurs"...haha), and a toy that shoots these little discs which he plays with at least once every day (and surprisingly he still has some of the discs!).




























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, tell me...Does that boy like batman?!! Cool cake! Lookslike he had a great 4th!

Stange Family said...

yes, if you look back, that's what he dressed up as for halloween, too!

Saragarms said...

He is so funny and ridiculous. That is probably why he is my buddy. Anyway, I am glad he had a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe he is 4 that is insane!!