Friday, January 18, 2008

Countdown to Florida

Our family is actively counting down to this year's trip to Florida. Not a day goes by that one of us doesn't make some reference to our trip. Hannah and Jay remember just about every detail of last year's trip. Daniel has some memories (primarily of the dark and "sooky" Haunted Mansion). Julia, obviously, doesn't remember it, but loves looking at pictures from the trip.



Here are some pictures from that trip. When I was looking at them earlier, I was a little surprised at how much older each of the kids look (the changes in Hannah and Jay surprised me the most).














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last picture is my favorite!

it is now the background on my computer.

<<3 Era

Saragarms said...

I have to say that I have noticed how much they grow this year. It is crazy. I have to say it will be easier this year when you go to Florida. I do not see you as much so it won't be as hard. Still miss everyone though. Almost time. You will have so much fun. Julia will be so fun to watch. The pictures are really cute. I laughed at the gloomy one.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in 27 days! Wait, 26 days now!