Thursday, December 20, 2007

SLEDDING!!!

Today was a PERFECT day for sledding...the ground is well covered with a crusty snow topped with a soft powdery snow and the temperature is over freezing...PERFECT! Here are a few pictures of our fun!

Julia getting a hand from Daddy for her trip down the hill.
(I always sent her down with someone else, but I think it's the Daddy's
job to push things a little further than what Mommy would dare!) :)

The boys being very boy...They would slide down and crash into each other on purpose,
or slide down with their sleds attached to each other,
or they would go down as fast as they could and then bail off of the sled on purpose rolling through the snow at the bottom of the hill,
and once I even saw Jay jump (while the sleds were flying down the hill) from his own
sled onto Daniel's sled landing half on the sled and half on Daniel.

...hopefully, they'll sleep well tonight. I know I will!

No comments: