Thursday, December 27, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods

I haven't been able to spend Christmas at my parents' house since before we were married. Being the family of the Pastor doesn't lend to too much flexibility at times such as Christmas. But this year, since my husband isn't currently the pastor of a church, he arranged for us to be able to spend Christmas at my parents'. I loved it. It was so nice to be there and to go to my home church again. Again, I loved it.


On Saturday and Sunday, my sister, Mandie, and her three kids
were also able to be there, so my parents' house was FULL with
7 kids ranging from 11 months to 7 years old. That creates lots of chaos,
spills, and crumbs, and love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cool that you got to go up there! p.s. I get to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Its so good for the kids that they can be part of such a big group like that when they're all together! I remember loving the family reunions as a kid with all my cousins!

Merry Christmas!

Saragarms said...

I am glad you got to go. It was nice seeing you again. It has been very nice seeing you.