Monday, December 3, 2007

"Applesaucing"


John and I have been making a real effort to lose weight and become more healthy. John has been committed to it since mid-summer. I started after the summer. He has lost nearly 40 pounds. I have lost about 20. We both have about 15-20 more that we want to lose. We have been dieting, more accurately, changing the way we eat. No fad diets or strange way of eating, just healthier food in healthier portions. The results may be slower with this method, but they will be more permanent.
We have also been exercising (which I'm not terribly found of). Julia has seen me exercise plenty of times. Last night as we were all relaxing in the living room, she caught her reflection in the glass doors of the fireplace and starting waving her arms around, declaring that she was "applesaucing."

4 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Well, at least applesauce is healthy!

She could be "hot-fudge-saucing" which wouldn't be so good...

So Cute!

Saragarms said...

She is just adorable. I cannot wait to see her and the rest of the family. That is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

She has gotten really big, wow! When I see you guys it will have been about 4.5 months since I saw you last.. and all of your kids will be like giants.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute...she looks so old!!