Sunday, November 18, 2007

Already











It started snowing late last night, and well, it hasn't stopped yet. By no means a blizzard, and because of warmer temperatures (low 30s) we haven't had too much accumulation, but none the less, we have SNOW. Probably about 4-5 inches of perfect snowball making snow. A friend came to camp today and told me that down off of the mountain (only about 30 minutes from here) they don't have any snow, just slushy rain. These pictures were taken around 2 this afternoon, so they don't reflect how much we actually have now.


Julia is fascinated with the snow. She wants to walk in it, stand in it, touch it...it's really quite cute to watch. And she'll say to me, "Mommy, it noing on my head!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have only a dusting down here. I hate snow.. but I like it when it delays my classes.. which it failed to do today. bummer day. Well.. enjoy your snow.

Melissa E. said...

Steve called and said he saw some flakes in the air where he was working. But they were so sparse I could hear him saying to his employee, "that is snow, isn't it?!"

The girls and I strained our eyes at the air but to no avail...

I hope we get a little before we leave so I can show Ivy and not miss her reaction!

Cute pictures of Julia.

Saragarms said...

That is crazy. We have had nothing but rain. Cold bitter rain. I will definitely miss that being down here. It looks so pretty and I wish I could be there to see Julia and the kids in the snow. I bet Julia will love it this year. She is just adorable. Anyway, hope things are well. Miss you.