Saturday, August 30, 2008

Conversations From My Life


Jay to Hannah: "What song am I singing in my head?"
Hannah: "I don't know, what?"
After trying to give clues...
Hannah: "Jay, just tell me...not in burps, not in chewing, not in chomping, just tell me."

*************************************************************

The other day, when we took the kids to Tasty Swirl (a favorite local ice cream stand), I asked the kids what they wanted. Hannah responded with "vanilla cone in cup, please," Jay and Daniel both "ordered "twist cone in cup," but Julia's answer was the cutest thing. She eagerly responded with "cho-to-wit tone in tup, please!"

2 comments:

Saragarms said...

Oh Jay. I am so glad you will be down here soon. It will be nice to have you close by again.

Melissa E. said...

cute picture of the kids. :-)