Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day

Hannah and her teacher, Mrs. Davis

Hannah's class

Today was Hannah's last day of second grade. Hard to believe how fast this year flew by. She enjoyed school...liked her classmates and teacher, and she did well on her report card.

However, I am SO glad she'll be home again. I never did get used to her being gone all the time. And it felt like ALL the time. She left at 6:55 ever morning and got home at 4 every afternoon. I hated feeling like I never saw her.

So, while many parents don't know what to do when summer comes or are constantly looking for things to enroll their children in during the summer months, I am THRILLED that I will have all four at home again!

3 comments:

maranda said...

After seeing these pictures I cannot believe how old Hannah is.. oh my word.. where did the time go?!

Melissa E. said...

I know what you mean Andrea! I love to have my kids around all the time. Sure, I love a day to myself every once in a while, but for the most part, I like to have us all together!

kate said...

Thanks a lot Andrea. You just confirmed my fear of hating having Madelyn gone all day next year in first grade. Half day for Kindergarten was perfect. I don't know what Elijah and I will do without her next year :( I am thrilled to have her back home for the summer too.