Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cute Stuff

My husband has been gone all week. He finally got home around midnight last night. The kids were all soooo excited to see him (he was supposed to get home Friday afternoon, but the flights had to be changed) that I let them stay up until he got home. They all cutely laid on my bed for about 2.5 hours calmly watching tv waiting for Daddy. When he walked into the bedroom, the room erupted. All four kids were scrambling to get to him and were all talking at once. Julia wanted to show him her newly painted fingernails. She held up her two little hands and declared as loudly as she could (in attempts to actually be heard over the din of the 3 older ones), "Yook, Daddy, yook!!! Yook at my finders! They have....they have....they have....Mom, what's this called?"
"Nail polish."
"Yook, Daddy, I have nail polish!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! And think how toned you'd look if snow-blowing were your daily chore...but tone isn't everything...in my opinion, there is much to be said for soft and cushy!!

Mandie said...

Awwww... she looks like Bekah Boo!