Sunday, October 7, 2007

A Trip To The Zoo

On Friday my husband had a meeting in Pittsburgh. So, on Thursday, we packed up the kids and made the trek across Pennsylvania. While he was at his meeting, the kids and I went to my sister's house (she lives in Pittsburgh). We spent Friday at the Pittsburgh Zoo (if you ever have the chance to go there, take it...it's a great zoo).
I'm going to try to give you a glimpse of our day through this blog entry. I know, though, that these few pictures won't do it justice...we had SO much fun!!!




the whole crew...seven kids seven and under!

Jay couldn't wait to see the gorillas!





A cute picture of Daniel and Hannah by the elephants.

Julia absolutely LOVED the "ell-mints"!










Joey hugging the deer in the petting area. He kept saying "Hi, Deer!" as if he expected it to respond, "Hi, Joey!"




Ryan and the Naked Mole Rats (by the end of the day, they had a lot in common)! :)




Joey loved the fish!









A pretty picture of my sister Mandie and Bekah.








The polar bears swimming over us (there is a tunnel through their swimming tank). They were so cool to watch!

There, that's a glimpse of our day. I have a ton more pictures, but that will have to do. Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Saragarms said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to see all the pictures. Daniel looks so cute in the first picture and Ryan has gotten so big and so have Rebekah and Joey. I will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Mandie's kids have gotten. I haven't met the youngest one yet.