Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Julia's Birthday Part 3 of 3

Today Julia had a Prince/Princess Birthday Lunch. She invited her 3 and 4 year old friends to a Prince/Princess Lunch. They were to come dressed up and have lunch with her in celebration of her birthday. Pictured: Sir Ben, the Knight, Grumpy Dwarf (aka Daniel), Princess Laura, Princess Darby,
Sir Zeke, the Knight, Snow White (aka Julia), and Cinderella (aka Ella Kate).

For lunch we had:
Ariel's Mac & Cheese Shells
Sleeping Beauty's PB&J Spinning Wheels
Cinderella's Magic Wands (Pretzels Sticks with Mini Marshmallows on top)
Snow White's Non-poisonous Apples
Belle's Royal Punch
Tinkerbelle's Mini-cupcakes with Fairy Dust

Then we did a finger puppet theater craft...Princess-themed of course!

They had such fun!

2 comments:

Steph said...

If you didn't already assume it, you are officially my party planner. :) Awesome/creative job! And, I love the head tilt Julia gives in the picture... she knows she's a princess. :)

Dad, Mom and Ethan said...

I love that she had a multi-part b-day. That's always the best. I love when I finally check your blog again, that I have something fun to look at and read.By the way, you are flying to Texas for all of Ethan's b-days. I don't have the brain to imagine wands with pretzels and marshmallows. That would probably be a rubber mallet for a boy, right?