Friday, September 18, 2009

Super Cute Ring Bearer and Flower Girl

Daniel and Julia were in another wedding this past Saturday (I think we should "hire" them out, they seem to be popular). This time it was for a cousin's wedding. Now, I am the first to admit that they are super cute, so I don't blame people for wanting them to be in their wedding.
Last time Daniel was the ring bearer (last December), he was quite upset when he discovered that he had to carry a pillow with NO rings on it. When the bride of this wedding asked him if he would be the ring bearer in their wedding, he asked if he would get to actually carry the rings. I explained, and she laughed and told him "absolutely." So, Daniel agreed to the job.

On our way to the wedding, Daniel was fussing about having to be so dressed up, to which John said, "that's my boy. Boys don't like being so dressed up, we only do it because the girls like it." But, oh, did he look handsome.

Julia, of course, loved every minute of it.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I had to rely on pictures from a few other people. I'm sure the photographer from the wedding got a lot of really cute shots. They looked completely adorable together.

Julia LOVED the flowers she got to have. She had two in her hair and a ball of them to carry down the aisle. Here she is at Krispy Kreme donut shop enjoying a donut and chocolate milk (I know, a risk while wearing all white) while we waited for it to be time for the reception.
Here Daniel is showing all of his stains on his shirt...grass stains, dirt, coffee...he's ready for his debut with Tide!

1 comment:

Melissa E. said...

Haha! Love all Daniel's stains! And, of course, Julia looks like a princess!