Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Baby Big Bird"

The weather was beautiful the other day (it has since snowed 4 inches). The kids were so excited to go out, so I sent them out in our fenced in backyard and continued what I was doing inside. Periodically I'd check on them. This is what I found...
...Julia was pretending to be a baby bird, so they "built" a nest around her.



Sorry for the lapse...I'm back. I guess you could call it half slump/half a battery issue (every time I go to use the camera, the batteries are dead-they are old and need to be replaced).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She is way too big! Miss you lots.
Love Amy

Anonymous said...

Cute idea. Kids do the best stuff, don't they?! Looks just like something Ivy would do.

Anonymous said...

she looks sooo big! did she have a growth spirt???

Stange Family said...

I think she did have a growth spurt even though she's still a peanut. She acts a lot older, too...no more baby.

Melissa E. said...

By the way, she looks so much like your mom to me in this picture.