Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Favorite Time


Thanksgiving is next week. I spend all year looking forward to this holiday. Probably more than any other holiday. For as long as I can remember, we have gone to our aunts and uncles (and we used to visit my great grandmother) in New Jersey. We still go there only now there are a lot more of us. So, next week, we will cram about forty people from 3 generations (with about half of them being under 13). It's a wonderful insanity.

So, in anticipation of fantastic cousin time, here is a picture of Julia with my sister's daughter, Bekah. They are 8 months apart.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my! They are just SOOOOO cute!

Saragarms said...

Aw, they are so cute.

Melissa E. said...

I love thanksgiving too! Good food, family, and no gift requirements!!

What a cute little pair of girls!

Stange Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Cousins? I thought they were twins!