Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brotherly Love

Most of the time, our boys get along. They have extremely different personalities, but manage to have a brotherly comraderie which I love.

That being said, I walked into the kitchen and saw Daniel standing there with only one sock on. When I asked him why, Jay jumped up and showed me that he also had just one sock on. The reason? They had started the "sticky-slippery" club. The socked foot allows for slipping across the kitchen floor while the unsocked foot sticks to the kitchen floor. (Notice, too, that they are dressed alike. I overheard the conversation in their room where they decided on what to wear. It was really cute.)

How have I made it this far in life without being a part of that club? I hope they'll let me join...

3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

The sticky-Slippery club, eh? Very exclusive I hear...

Mandie said...

At least Jay isn't tying Daniel's socks in knots and claiming not to have done it...

Anonymous said...

I am so joining that club. I am signed up as of tomorrow. :)
Tami