Friday, April 18, 2008

Springtime Fun!

The weather has been absolutely beautiful lately, and we have been soaking it up!
The bikes are out of the attic, the sunglasses are on, and the kids are off and running (or riding)!

Daniel and Jay spend a lot of time on their bikes...
Jay has found a love for climbing trees. I just hope he does a good time
differentiating between good and bad branches to lean on!
Julia is mimicking her older sister and trying her hand at jumping rope!

Hannah was at school when these pictures were taken. I'll have to get one of her posted, too!


3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Looks like a fun time for sure!!
Julia is at such a cute age. I love her rosy cheeks! ...Also Daniel's glasses!

I used to love tree climbing too. I was firmly asked NOT to climb the pine trees, however, because of the sap stains on my clothes!

Saragarms said...

Too cute. It was nice seeing you all this past weekend. Soon I will see you again.

Unknown said...

do you all have any family in texas?